FOOD as MEDICINE, Wellness Series: Third Monday 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Community Heals, Community Market and Sonoma West Medical Foundation have come into a community collaboration called Food As Medicine, Wellness Workshop Series. The event is on the 3rd Monday of each month.
Food as Medicine is held at Sonoma County Healing Academy, 6741 Sebastopol Ave. Suite 120-140, Sebastopol California. The presentation begins @ 6:30 and end by 8pm. Suggested contribution is $10.00. There will be product promotions donated by Community Market, Q&A, light food, beverage and practical tips for Health & Vitality. The workshops will focus on holistic and natural healing and preventative self healthcare.
Topics will include:
- Natural Treatment For High Blood Pressure
- Optimize Nervous System and Cognitive Brain Function
- Foods, Herbs and Supplements For Pain and Inflammation
- The Power of Our Food Choices: Good Health Begins In The Gut
- Eating For Life: Sorting Out Optimal Nutrition For YOU
- Supporting Bone Health
Our guest presenters are top Luminaries from Sonoma County Medical and Wellness Communities.
Please join us for these exception, informative and fun evenings. See the below flyer for the complete speaker listing thru August 2017.
For more info call 707.622.6769 or email us at info@CommunityHeals.org